All documentation, descriptions and goals are subject to change.
What is Apicalypse?
Apicalypse is a get-only query language used to
GET data from simple REST API’s.
Why should I use Apicalypse?
- Very low learning curve. Apicalypse is super simple for you or your API users to learn.
- Easy to install on the server-side. Apicalypse has an ANTLR configuration file to make server-side implementations easier.
- Wrapper ready. Apicalypse can easily be wrapped in small libraries in any language.
- Caching friendly. Apicalypse can be sent to traditional REST paths rather than a single path.
When should I use Apicalypse
- If you or your API users are finding query string parameters too limiting.
- If you find other query languages too cumbersome or overkill for your API.